I'm having issues regarding the appearance of the rows in the repeating section control when I show and hide controls in the repeating section. For example, I have a "Typical Balance" field and a "Category" field that appear if "Posting Type" equals Balance Sheet. The row appearance is fine until the hidden fields are shown.
Is there some custom CSS I can apply to correct this issue?
Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't appear to work. I put the controls inside a panel and then the panel inside the repeating control.
The first line appears correctly but when I add a new row, it's an empty row.
I have had something similar and it's very frustrating. From what I eventually worked out, it was more to do with the vertical alignment of your controls within the repeating section. Trying adjusting your alignment, so everything is exactly on the same horizontal axis. Looking at your first screen shots it appears that the drop down boxes are slightly higher than the text boxes.
Also test what happens if you make the repeating section higher - does that help? Something is forcing the controls to wrap to below.
I would say that the panel seems to be not inside the repeating section.
Could you select it and try to move it outside the repeating section with arrow keys of your keyboard?
If you're able to do it, then panel is not inside the control.
To be sure it is, you can select it, cut it (Ctrl+Shift+X) then select the repeating section and paste (Ctrl+Shift+V).
I have verified that the panel is inside the repeating section and that the field controls are inside the panel. It will not let me move them outside the controls they are nested in with the arrow keys. Also, it still only shows the panel when I click to add a new row.
Thank you. I also thought it was due to either the vertical alignment or that fact that the controls didn't have enough space between each other. However, I'm still experiencing the same issue after numerous attempts of adjusting the alignments.
I actually "solved" it by changing ALL of my rules to disabling rather than hiding. That doesn't really fix the original issue but at least the form is usable now. Note that I am not using a panel in the repeating section.