I have a form with a List Lookup control on the form.
In view mode the form displays the value from this Lookup Control, as a hyperlink.
I want to remove the hyperlink from the value and retain the text only, in the Form View mode.
I would appreciate any help extended on this.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi Ritesh Ratna,
You can try
2. Use a calculated column and set it to selected value of a drop down and show it only in display form.
3. Create another field and use workflow and update it with the selected value of drop down and show it only in display form.
A simple solution could not to show this control when the form mode = "View".
Instead you can use another control showing that information.
You can use the rules of controls to set Visible or Not
have a look on this solution https://community.nintex.com/message/61755-re-how-to-remove-or-disable-lookup-hyperlinks-on-nintex-f...
Thanks Fernando. Your Idea was a hit.
I appreciate your help.
What I have done is -
1. I already had a 'List Lookup' control, named 'TestLookup'.
2. Create added a 'Calclated Value' control called "calcAlternateValue", with the following settings.
3. Create a rule for the "TestLookup" control.
(Hide the control on "Is Display Mode")
4. Create a rule for the Calculated Value control - "calcAlternateValue".
(Hide the control on "not(Is Display Mode)" )
5. Save and Publish the form. It's Done.
The solution in the link provided by you, did not actually work.
However, your Idea of using the Calculated Value Control, combined with the idea given by Fernando (as below), has hit the final nail in the coffin. Issue Fixed.
Thanks all the same for your contribution.
this doesn't give a clue on your setup and problem...
please create new question and describe what exactly you a trying to do and problems/errors you experience.