cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spowers21
Nintex Newbie

Remove a required approver

I have a workflow where the initiator uses a people chooser to select the individuals that are required to approve their request. The flexi-task is configured for all approvers to respond before the workflow moves to the next state. My question is, if the requestor wants to remove an approver after the workflow is triggered, how can I remove the task for the approver that has been removed so the workflow can move to the next state?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Remove a required approver

@spowers21 .....If the workflow is running then only way to do so is to terminate the workflow....make the changes and re-trigger the workflow.

On lighter note.....may be you can create the task for your user (before creating the task for your approvers) and ask them to confirm that they are fine with the approvers selected. Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
spowers21
Nintex Newbie

Thanks Kunal for your response. Terminating the workflow and then restarting would resend the task to those who have already approved, correct?

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

@spowers21 .....Yes, it will treat as new process. And task will be completed too as response not required (if approvers haven't responded)

0 Kudos