cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reminder not working

Jump to solution

Hi,

we have set a reminder for approval request. There threee reminders will send with in 2 working days to the user if he/ she not approved. The final reminder will send to the user and will terminate the workflow.

This functionality is not working properly. some times all reminders are send to the user but sometimes not. workflow hangs in firts or second reminder randomly. (Like workflow idle time: 20 to 50 days)

please help me.

Regards,

Deepan

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Reminder not working

Jump to solution

Hi Friends,

Anyone is having any idea on this issue

~Deepan

0 Kudos
andrewg
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I've seen the same symptoms in other environments and the issue in each was environmental in nature. One had workflow history lists at tens of thousands of items and needed purging. Others had misconfigured environments with the workflow timer server not running on the web front end servers and only on the separate App servers. Others were overloaded with undiscovered runaway workflows with a thousand running in the same site at the same time in a loop.  (Testing in prod situation, avoid that). Your situation seems less likely a misconfiguraiton, but it would be worth showing your configuration as a screen shot on the reminders. Do you have any other symptoms that just don't line up as expected?

Warwick
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I have to agree with Andrew on this one, sound like the issues are being cause at a system level, I would start debugging and troubleshooting there.

0 Kudos