In my workflow I am trying to use the Update Item for all uploaded documents to modify the Name and Title. In case of the Name I would like to do the following:
Anyone had an idea what kind of regular expression can do the above? Thanks!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Ok, basically with the blog you have the main part , capitalizing every single word(just use it in on regular expression action)
The second / third part is a matter of seconds to find via google (Use it in an second action, so it is much easier to fulfill your requirement's)
Now I got you (sry ), it is not that simple to capitalize the first letter of each word.
Just with workflow configuration (none code solution), I only see the way described below:
1. Replace the characters which are unwanted with an defined on e.g. Underline _
2. Split the title/name of the document by the underline
3. Remove all empty values form the collection
4. iterate through the rest of the words within the collection, get the first character
5. Replace the character with it's uppercase representation
6. Replace the first character of the current word in the collection with the uppercase character
7. after that, concat your new document name/title
Or writing an CustomAction (Needs Visualstudio an an full trust solution, only possible for Nintex OnPremise, which can't be brought to SharePoint online.)
Hope I could help, br oli
If you use the built-in inline functions you'll find this a lot easier.
1. To capitalise each word use the fn-ToTitleCase inline function.
2. To replace spaces or characters use the fn-Replace inline function
Hope that helps.