Workflow not importing

• 26 August 2016
  • 8 replies

Badge +10

Hi,

I am unable to import my workflow.

My list got deleted and so i have created the list again. I am export of the workflow. When I try to import the workflow, on clicking import nothing happens.

I am working on Nintex 2013 on SP2013

Any help

8 replies

Badge +11

Hi Sojan,

do you receive any errors (in the front end, browser console or ULS log)?

Is importing workflows working on other lists/with other workflows or is this a general problem?

Cheers

Philipp

Badge +10

Hi Philipp,

I had another workflow and that one is importing fine.

I am getting some error when i try to import the workflow on console, no errorĀ  on front end, and no access to ULS

Here is the error

190412_pastedImage_0.png

Badge +11

How big is this worklfow, can you simply rebuild it?

I've never seen these errors so I can't tell where the problem originates. I would either open a support ticket or try to rebuild the workflow if it's possible.

Maybe someone else has seen these errors before.

Sorry I can't halp you any further.

Regards

Philipp

Badge +10

No problem, still investigating on this, the issue started after the server got restored from a backup.

Badge +10

The issue has been fixed, when Nintex got deactivated and activated in the site collection level.

Badge

I restored the site back up in new site collection. Then I created list using stp and trying to import nintex wrokflow bt I am not able to import the workflow. Getting error Something went wrong. I deactivated the Nintex and then againg Activate from Site Collection level and Site level. Bt still facing same issue. An while creating UDA its get published properly then when i opened it is giving error like "specified cast is not valid". Plese help me thanks in advance

Badge +3

I had the same issue before, i was able successfully to export any work flow or forms, but when it comes to Import, clicking import button was doing nothing.

simply i found out it was a Chrome issue, but using IE everything went okey, so please try importing using IE

Badge +2
Now that IE is no longer in use, how do we import workflows?