Error when edit a task form with Nintex

Badge +1

When I want to edit a task form with Nintex Forms from a Nintex workflow I've got this error.

My Nintex WorkFlow is associed to a Sharepoint List.

How to fix that ?

Thanks.

à Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.DefaultForms.AddButtonsAfterListItemProperties(Form form, Int32 nextRow, FormLayout formLayout, FormActivityType type, Boolean addFormControls, Int32 labelDefaultWidth)

à Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.DefaultForms.AddDefaultListColumnstoForm(Form form, IList`1 fieldListCollection, FormActivityType type, FormLayout formLayout, Boolean addToFormControls)

à Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.DefaultForms.GetNewForm(SPWeb web, IList`1 fieldListCollection, FormActivityType type)

à Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.Services.NfWcfService.GetNewForm(IList`1 fieldListCollection, String activityType)

à SyncInvokeGetNewForm(Object , Object[] , Object[] )

à System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)

à System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)

à System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)

à System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc& rpc)

à System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Is it on a DEV server or Production Server?

Have you the chance to create a new task list and publish again your workflow selecting that new task list?

Badge +1

It's on a production server.

Thanks for your idea but the error message is still there.

I create a new task list with all nintex workflow type of content and republish my nintex workflow.

the message appear when I want to edit the task form with nintex form from the nintex workflow designer. If I edit the task form in the form designer it works but I can't custom the list's fields.

In our dev environment it works pretty well.

Badge +1

Probleme solved.

Solution : reinstall default layout for Desktop and mobile.