SharePoint Integrated Generate Forms Error

• 22 April 2009
  • 3 replies

Badge +8

I ran into this error several months ago - I would like to try to use it however it still there.  Can anyone tell me the status of this or how to fix it.  I have the Web Deployment Add-in installed (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/asp.net/aa336619.aspx).

I am doing a SharePoint Integrated workflow.  I have configured it to use the generate new aspx pages.  My goal is to surface up some process instance data onto the generated form.  The wizard gives me the impression that it should work.

------

Error 1 Task Error: System.Exception: Error occurred adding the feature to the farm. ---> System.Exception: There was an error while publishing the generated forms. Please ensure that you have Microsoft Web Deployment Addin installed on the system.
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.ConfigureASPX.BuildWorkflowASPXTaskForms(IntegrationObject integration, WorkflowFormEventItem TaskForm)
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.ConfigureEvent.BuildTaskForms(IntegrationObject integration)
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.ConfigureEvent.AddFeature(IntegrationObject integration)
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.WorkflowIntegrationService.Execute(IntegrationObject integration, Boolean testMode, Boolean createDependancies)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.WorkflowIntegrationService.Execute(IntegrationObject integration, Boolean testMode, Boolean createDependancies)
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.WorkflowIntegrationTask.Execute()
 C:MLDemoKBMgtML.Demo.KBMgtML.Demo.KBMgt.ProcessobjDebugDeploymentML.Demo.KBMgt.Process.msbuild 62 6 ML.Demo.KBMgt.Process

3 replies

Badge +9

Try to activate all the K2Features in ur sharepoint site and give full control permissions.

And sometimes rebooting of system clears the issues.... 

Badge

Hi japergis

You can add the generated .NET website to the VS solution and build it to get a compile time exception in studio. This will give you an indication why the deployment is not successfull.

Thanks

Badge +2
Were you able to get this to work? I'm getting the same error and would appreciate some insight if you've figured it out.