Can you complete Nintex forms offline?

Badge +2

Is there a way to complete and submit Nintex forms while offline for non-Nintex Mobile forms?  I am aware you can fill out forms in the Nintex Mobile app offline and the app will store the form in the Outbox until the device is online.  I similar functionality available for forms outside of the mobile app?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

No. SharePoint is a pure online system and thus forms are too. The only way to achieve offline functionality is by using Nintex Mobile for Forms or OneDrive for Documents.

Badge +2

My company does have OneDrive but I have never used it with Nintex forms.  Can you use OneDrive with Nintex Forms 2013 for Sharepoint?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

No again, sorry. OneDrive basically is syncing documents for offline use. You work with the documents primarily which means that metadata goes to the background and thus doesn't include the use of Forms and stuff.

Badge +5

Chris McCabe‌, You could use OneDrive with Nintex Workflow Cloud. You could create a responsive Nintex Form, with a workflow that contains the document generation action, which then creates a document, and stores it on your OneDrive. A document cold be an excel spreadsheet, word, or pdf type of file, depending on what you wanted to do with the information. I built out a similar solution that I use today... 

Chris, give me a call. I am actually your Account Manager. More than happy to build this solution with you if you'd like. bingham.blalock@nintex.com, or 425.324.2448.