Error with report graph - please help!!

• 5 December 2005
  • 2 replies

Badge +7
I tried just to display a graph from "All" "Process statistics" folder (all default options) and get the following error:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:
[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
Workspace.Net.GraphPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +448
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

I don't know what to do ...

Please help...

Thx

2 replies

Badge +7
It's really ennoying that nobody can answer me :(

I thought moderators, administrators and also support team was reading this forum but it doesn't seem. I posted this topic two days ago and still no answer...

This is all the more ennoying that my customer should be able to abort the process of choosing K2 as their main workflow.

So, please, I really need your help

Thank you
Badge +11
TanguyALSY,

If you need urgent assistance in ANY matter - The forum is NOT the place to request help. The forum is there for the K2.net community to help each other out if and when possible.

Please open a formal support request through the Customer and Partner portal - http://portal.k2workflow.com

Support requests logged in this way, always have and always will enjoy higher priority than the forum.

Your problem can be due to a million reasons and the support team handling your request will probably need copies of your databases - this is probably the reason why no one has answered you yet.

Regards,
Ockert