Error when copying from one form library to another

• 16 January 2018
  • 5 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Hi,

I have built a very basic workflow to copy Infopath forms from one Sharepoint (2010 on prem)  form library to another on the same site if it doesn't already exist.   These are old forms that I am archiving off (2015) so are no longer being accessed.

It will copy randomly between 5 to 13 forms and then I get "an error has occurred in *worklflow name** with no other error message.  I have tried everything, pauses, commit changes etc.  Its not the documents themselves because if i restart the workflow it will then copy it and a further 5/6 forms before erroring again.

I have spent about 2 days on it and still not working sad.png  any ideas?  I have created the workflow from scratch in case it was some sort of corruption.

Thanks

5 replies

Badge +16

can you post a picture of your workflow please?

Badge +1

Workflow

Badge +1

See above - I am carrying out a query list, usually filtering a range of IDs eg where ID is between 4000 and 4500.   Ignore that maths operation, I am just counting how many times a copy job happens so that I can see if there is a pattern. 

Badge +1

Badge +1

Any ideas?  Its really fustrating.  I have tried almost everything.  Last thing i have tried is after copying 4 documents start a new workflow and end the existing one.  Same thing happens