cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Publish a Nintex Form to the Cloud

Products: Nintex for SharePoint 2013 and Nintex for SharePoint 2010. For Nintex for SharePoint 2016, see the product help

This applies to Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms 2016,  Nintex Forms 2013 and Nintex Forms 2010. If videos aren't your thing, I've also included step by step instructions for publishing a Nintex Form below:

Publish your form to the cloud

In the Nintex Forms Ribbon, click the Live Settings button. 

live_settings.png

Check the Publish to Nintex Live box. Another checkbox will appear, Allow anonymous access. Check this box.

allow_anonymous.png

Click Publish in the Ribbon. You will see a list of all the layouts your form is configured for. Click Publish to confirm. 

publish_form.png

The URL to access the Nintex Form anonymously will be provided to you once you confirm publishing. This URL is the same for any layouts you publish the form to. For example, since I created a form for desktop and smart phone, I can access the form using the URL on both devices.

url_nf.png

Labels: (3)
4 Replies
thurjs35
Nintex Newbie

Re: Publish a Nintex Form to the Cloud

Hello,

What if the Live Settings option is not available for a particular form?  I'm guessing there's a control on the form that isn't compatible, but how do we know what is preventing it from being published?  Is there a KB article that outlines what controls are compatible with a Nintex Form published to Nintex Live?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hey Jason, are you not seeing the "publish to Nintex Live" checkbox? If so, can you see it on any other form, or just the one you are on?

0 Kudos
arobins
Nintex Newbie

Hi Emily,

I've been through everything on Central Admin to make sure all of the Live settings are on and enabled and each time I create a form the Live Settings icon is greyed out. I have correct permission. Do you know what I may be missing?

Andrew

Nintex Live Settings.jpg

0 Kudos
amchargue
Nintex Newbie

Months later I know but for others who happen on it: Activate the site collection feature.