K2 Exchange Auto Discovery Failed?

• 23 September 2014
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +3

Hi,

I recently went through a password change with K2 and updated the configuration settings through blackpearl K2 Setup manager and K2 Smart Forms Manager. Everythings seems to be working fine except for the email portion of the workflows. I believe I have narrowed it down to the Exchange Auto Discovery Failing during the K2 Setup. Thing is I do not know how to update this. Can I get some asistance with this? Has anyone ran into a similar issue?

1 reply

Badge +7

Hi Julio11

1. When upgrading to K2 4.6.5 the Autodiscover flags are set to False. This ensures that the environment continues to function as in previous versions.  If you want to make use of the new integration settings and functionality, upgrade to K2 4.6.5 and then reconfigure your environment by rerunning the K2 Setup Manager and update the design templates of each existing workflow.
Note: If you have previously changed the SMTP connection strings in the K2HostServer.exe.Config file, they are preserved when

• performing a reconfigure 
  • when the Use previously configured values checkbox is unchecked on an upgrade.

Have a look at this document, im sure it will be a great help in resloving this issue:

http://help.k2.com/KB001385#

Hope this helps!

Kind regards

Nelly