Show attchments in task forms

Badge +5

Hello Dears,

I'm trying to show the uploaded attachments in the task forms, so the approver can see the attached items, I searched about this issue, but I couldn't understand the solutions, any help?

Another question, why in the task form, when view the text inside the multi line text control, it shows without the style given when creating the form.

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I searched about this issue, but I couldn't understand the solutions

so either put a question  directly to the topic you've found and you're trying to follow or place a link here and question what exactly you do not understand or have problems with.

why in the task form, when view the text inside the multi line text control, it shows without the style given when creating the form

this should normally work.

could you provide details about your configuration?

do you have list field defined to store text in reach text format?

do you use default or customized nintex task form?

do you somehow manipulate the content of the field before it is shown on task form?

do you apply any customized CSS/style on a text control and/or whole task form?

Badge +5

Thanks Marian for your replay,

about the first point, actually, I read something, but it was in general, I couldn't take specifics, or I couldn't search correctly on this subject, however, if you have a method to do this I will be thank full.

Regarding the second issue, it is simple, a multi line text connected to site column, and the input is saved inside the column, and in the task form, I only connect the multiline text to the same column, I'm using some customized style sheet, but I'm using the same custmized style to the data in the form, and in the task form, and I'm using everything default, but I manipulate the order of the controls.

Please see the attachments below

This is the data in the submited Form.

Data In the form item.PNG

Data In Task Form.PNG

You see the size of the font is different.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

here, at Vadim's site, you have downloadable example  Nintex Workflow - Get Attachment Urls UDA - Vadim Tabakman

that might be good point to start.

please proof-check that your site column is configured to hold 'reach text formatted' data.

when you create a new item and look on the column in list view  and view form before workflow starts, can you see it with correct formatting?

Badge +5

Thanks again for the link on grabbing the attachments urls, I'll try that, also I checked the site column, and it holds rich text formated data.

I'll mark your answer as a correct answer.