cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Workflow Hero

Permissions to design form or workflow

I've just started with Nintex Formas and Workflows but cannot seem to find anywhere how to grant users the ability to design forms or workflows for a list. Can anyone please point me in the right direction.

3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Permissions to design form or workflow

Hi Stephen,

Here it is

Regards,

Christophe

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hey Stephen,

You'll need to assign "Design" permissions.

http://nintexdownload.com/helpfiles/nw2013/NintexWorkflow2013UserManual.html#Nintex.Workflow.Securit...

Nintex RoleRequired "SharePoint Permission Level"Note
Approver/ReviewerContribute (at the item level at least)This role includes all users who will be able to perform their assigned human task as part of the workflow from the SharePoint site. Users may be assigned tasks even without these permissions.
Lazy ApproverNoneThis role includes all users who will be able to use LazyApproval to respond to their assigned task. The user however will need at least "Read" permissions if they wish to visit the site.
Workflow DesignerDesignThis role includes all users who are responsible for creating and maintaining workflows. With these permissions the user can use the Nintex Workflow designer as well as the related tools and pages. In order to be able to publish a workflow, the user will need to be configured as a Workflow Designer.
Site AdministratorFull Control (on the site)This role is responsible for activating and configuring the site level Nintex Workflow settings from the "Site Settings" page.
Server AdministratorFull Control (on the central administration site)This role is responsible for the installation and the server level configuration of Nintex Workflow.
Workflow userContributeCan start workflows, add schedules, view history and progress reports.
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Emily Billing​ this is for Workflow, what about Forms? This is for on prem SharePoint 2013. I have tried this but the button is still disabled? I am just trying to allow a user permissions on a specific list. I tried designer an full control on the custom list, but still the Nintex Forms icon states that user doesn't have permission. When they try workflow they get to create one but when the template page comes up they get a screen saying they don't have permissions and no tools show. Thanks

Accept as Solution Reply