cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: People Picker Extensions - Nintex Forms

Emily Billing  What is "Label": My Label in reference to?  Can someone give an example on how to use this?   Surely you don't just leave it as Label: My Label

Thanks,

Brad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello Again,

For this line of code: var ins = new NF.PeoplePickerApi('#’ + varRequestor); I get an error  SCRIPT445: Object doesn't support this action. Any idea what this is about?  Thanks, Brad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Hi Emily, does it work with the online version on Nintex Forms? Anything similiar to the online version? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

I got this to work,  must have been my error somewhere.  Thanks, Brad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello, I have the same issue. How did you fix it? I am on O365. Did you have to reference a js or something?

thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Sorry Really don't know.  Started over and it worked the second time.   Wish I could help more.

Brad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Hi Emily we have just upgraded to a newer version of nintex forms Product version: 2.11.2.20.

we are facing a problem with the people picker control where we type in the user in a people picker control and it should return values in text boxes on the form in relation to that user that it gets the user profile data from the SharePoint ups.

the values are not returned. Can you please assist us a this is an urgent request.

dfrancis

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Ninetex 2013

Windows7 - IE11

Hoping this topic is still being monitored -

Trying to implement a similar solution, dependent upon the value in another control.  This is the code that I'm trying to implement without success.  Can anyone look at this and determine where I've missed something?

1. Dependent Field - Client ID JavaScript variable name + "varSystem"
  2. Dependent Field  value selected - Client ID JavaScript variable name  = "ABC System"
  3. People Picker Field - Client ID JavaScript variable name = "varSystemSponsor"
  4. User Name trying to populate in varSystemSponsor = user.name@domain.com

NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterAfterReady(function () {
   NWF$('#'+varSystem).change(function(){
     if (NWF$('#'+varSystem + ' input:checked').val() == 'ABC System'){
        var ins = new NF.PeoplePickerApi('#' + varSystemSponsor);
        ins.add(email:"user.name@domain.com");
      }
   })
})

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

In the .add() function, there are four parameters(value, label, type, email), but no explanation of how to use them.  Are they all required?  What value label supposed to be/represent?  How do we add groups vs individuals?  If we want to add several users to a people picker field, how is that done (ie do we add a ";" somehow, or is that done automatically)?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Greetings,

I'm using the people picker API in with Nintex Forms Version: 2.11.5.0 and finding the the clear() function isn't working to clear existing values from the the people picker. 

Our custom function is:

//Clear any existing value and set to the specified username+displayName combo. 
function setPeoplePicker(PeoplePickerName,myUsername,UserDisplayName){
    var pp = new NF.PeoplePickerApi('#' + PeoplePickerName);
    var obj = new Object();
    obj.value = myUsername;
    obj.label = UserDisplayName;
    obj.type = "user";
    obj.email = "";
    //Clear any existing users
    pp.clear();
    //Add the specified person
    pp.add(obj);  
}