Responsive Forms Designer in O365 (Advanced Preview)

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Welcome to the New Nintex Forms Responsive Designer Advanced Preview area . If you're interested in participating and want the new designer installed into your O365 tenant, click here.2179i91F4273A8628D050.png

The purpose of this forum is to provide a single area where users can post questions, provide feedback, learn about new features and get product updates from Nintex.

To get started we encourage each of you to do the following three things, and in this order:

1. Complete this form to request access (same as the above link).  
  2. Review the following topics to help you understand what is or isn't available:

NOTE: We are currently enabling North American O365 tenants during the Advanced Preview. 

If you have any questions, comments or feedback please post it in this forum and tag either @eharris04 or @EuanGamble in the post.

Thanks

2 replies

Badge

Hi,

I believe that there should be links in that post, but it's just static text refering to the form, guide, and FAQ..

Badge +17

@tlecouffe thanks for the comments. Completely agree. That was an oversight on my part. 

Have you gotten access to the AP yet. I'm curious to hear what you think about it.