cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

PartialChain: A certificate chain could not be built to a trusted root authority.

I am using Nintex 2013 and when I am trying to do the Nintex Live storage connection test I get a error:

An operation failed because the following certificate has validation errors:

Subject Name: CN=*.blob.core.windows.net

Issuer Name: CN=MSIT Machine Auth CA 2, DC=redmond, DC=corp, DC=microsoft, DC=com

Thumbprint: 2402BF2B277D12CAF99FC87A446B619C026B3D49

Errors:

PartialChain: A certificate chain could not be built to a trusted root authority.

RevocationStatusUnknown: The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate.

OfflineRevocation: The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.

Any Ideas?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: PartialChain: A certificate chain could not be built to a trusted root authority.

Take a look at the Appendix B on Nintex Forms Installation guide >>> http://nintexdownload.com/SL/supportfiles/NF2013_installation_guide_english.pdf

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: PartialChain: A certificate chain could not be built to a trusted root authority.

I have added all of the pre-req but the issue is still there.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Please post it on the Support Discussions or email to support@nintex.com

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi Andrew, did you end up submitting a support case, and having this resolved?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Yeah thanks

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Just to follow up with this question for other people looking;

The resolution to this issue can be found in the following blog post:

Nintex Certificate Errors when installing/configuring Nintex Live

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply