Image is not updating in the form

Badge +3

Hi,

I have created a form, which uses a smartobject created from SQL server service to populate images on the form. I am using a drop-down list in order to do this, i.e., when I select a value from the dropdown list, the corresponding image gets populated in the image field on the form.

Something doesn'nt seem to be correct with my dropdown list. When I first select a value from the dropdown, the image gets populated in the image field. The second time I try to select a value, the image remains the same as the previous one, but strangely, when I click that image, it downloads the correct image which is related to the value that I selected for the second time in the drop down list.

I think that there  is some problem with the form's display because it doesn't seem to refresh the image the second time on the form. Could anyone please advice?

Regards,

Sami

13137i6FA55BCC6C4DA76F.jpg

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Dear ,

There is one idea that migt help u solve this visual issue ,

u retrieve the image on drop down change/select , before the rule that retrieves the image , add a new rule "transfer data"

and transfer NULL to the image control (Which is by checking the check box next to image control) this way it will send NULL to empty the image control and then it will retrieve the image .

in this way it should always be filled with the correct image .

Hope it helps!

Regards.

Badge +3

Hello Ahmad,

Thanks for the reply. It worked like a charm!!

Regards,

Sami