K2 Out of Office

• 11 April 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge

User is Out of Office : A
Delegated User : B

Question-1). Once the k2 Out of Office enabled, B can see the task in the worklist and the Original Destination field shows as "A". But when I see the view flow at the corresponding activitiy, still it shows the participants as "A". Why it is not showing "B" in the participants?. Any help please.

Question-2). I have a K2 out of office requirement. In a workflow process, how to exclude out of office settings for only one particular activity?..For example in a process there are 3 activities named as X,Y,Z . I want to exclude Out of settings for activity "Y" means out of office should not be triggered for activty "Y". I tried to add "Y" into exceptions list, but it is prompting to assign a user for activity "Y". How to overcome this user assignment for the exception activity "Y" or Is there any other way?...Please help.

1 reply

Badge +15

Hi,

Question 1: 

If I recall correctly, this is the correct behavior. When you set user A Out of Office, user B, the delegated user, is meant to be working on behalf of user A, so destination should still reflect user A.

Question 2:

Try Exception Rule in your Out of Office setting. Here is a link to it: https://www.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/userguide/current/webframe.html#exception_rules_in_k2_workspace.html