cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

October 2015 Update of Nintex Workflow and Forms - Compatibility with SP October 2015 CU

Is the October 2015 update of Nintex Workflow and Forms compatible with the October 2015 SharePoint CU release from Microsoft?

I want to make sure the SharePoint October 2015 CU from Microsoft does not cause any issues with Nintex Workflow or Forms before installing.

Labels: (1)
1 Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: October 2015 Update of Nintex Workflow and Forms - Compatibility with SP October 2015 CU

There may be an issue so I'm watching closely.  I had my dev environment updated to the Oct CU.

I had Workflow (version from July I think) installed.  It worked after the CU update. 

I installed and upgrade for Workflow (lastest version as of last week), and nintex live failed to update.

I attempted to install Forms to demo and its a fireball of mess.  It wouldn't install the FormsCore.wsp.  After many attemps it finally installed but could not be activated due to Object not defined.  And as of this morning the top three questions are bombed installs as or recently.

Accept as Solution Reply