How to create a confirm your email address rule

Badge +4

Hey there!

I am creating a new NWC form for a client and they want the option in the form for the user to confirm their email address in another field.

I am not seeing a way to configure a rule like this and wondering if it's possible in NWC to configure such a rule?

354i70A4A58A9CC82066.png

4 replies

Badge +4

I am not sure if I provided enough information, but I was looking to set a rule that one field must match another field.

Badge +17

This one may be a bit tricky because there isnt "validation" rules in that manner available yet that I know of fir comparing two values during input. 

I tinkered and set the rule so.thst if the value of email 1 was filled and the value of email 2 did not equal value from email one using a variable; then make the field required and change the description. 

Let me know if that helps. 

Eric

Badge +4

Hey Eric,

thank you so much for your advice.

I feel a little silly asking but how do I set a variable in workflow cloud form? I set a variable in the workflow itself but couldn’t call on that value.

I’m still fairly new to the workflow cloud platform.

Badge +4

Hey Eric,

thanks for your solution. The solution you provided was spot on but I found out the variables on form feature is a pre-release solution and not available to everyone.

I had it turned on for me and your solution worked a charm.

I was beginning to scratch my head on why I couldn't follow such simple instructions!