Where is the "Integrate with SmartObject"

Badge +2

Morning all,

I'm taking the K2 BlackPoint training in order to get myself familiar with the product and am currently looking at the prerequisites.    One step mentions to integrate an XSN form with a Smart Object but we're not told "where" to do this.  The exact wording is mentioned below.

"Right-click on the “Internal Recruitment Form.xsn” file and select Integrate with SmartObject"

Now, perhaps I'm being dense but where exactly am  I supposed to right click this and associate it with a data object?

Cheers,

Seif

EDIT: Found it.  Not to worry

2 replies

Badge +9

Hi, when u install K2Blackpearl or blackpoint, u wil get an option for xsn file (infopath) shown in fig. This is used to integrate a smartobject to ur infopath or xsn file.

16037iAC5957A8877B4587.bmp
Badge +2

Hi,

for others, who is searching this option :)

This could be done several way: first on the machine, where the BlackPoint client tools is installed, just right click on XSN template in Windows Explorer, and select Integrate with SmartObjects. (it calls basically an executable, which is reside in [K2BlackPoint root install folder]inSourceCode.Workflow.XSNSmartObjectIntegrator.exe.)

Other options, is within K2 process designer, when you select an InfoPath template, and specified the original and publish location, after that you could integrate the SmartObjects to it.

Regards,

Maxim