cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Nintex workflow - Request Review Action

I'm having an issue with this action "Request Review".. After the user approves it, it doesn't execute any action after it. I have used it within a state machine action, I have also made sure that the state ends after the actions are being executed. The workflow status remain "In Progress" without any errors showing in the summary. Is anyone experiencing such weird and painful to troubleshoot issue such as this one?

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Nintex workflow - Request Review Action

for Request Review actions there would be a workflow task created, please check if the workflow task status is marked as "Completed". If not, then change it to completed to see if the workflow continues.

To fix this , make sure the Request Review task form has the button with action "Save and Submit"

Hope this helps

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Good suggestion Vamsi.  Another thought would be to use the assign a task to do the same thing. 

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

I did check that the "Submit" button in the Review Action form is "Save and Submit."  Still, when using the form, the status of the task is set to "In Progress," not to "Completed."  LazyApproval does work, but so should the form.  I do not see any manual way to change the task status from "In Progress" to "Completed."

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Eric Harris,

Did you ever find the answer to the original question?  We are experiencing the same and need to know how to fix it other than using a diff type of request or having to set the status field using code.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply