cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nintex workflow 2010 start form date and time values are not correct when triggered by a start workflow action.

I have an issue where I have two workflows one (A) that takes Date and Time as a required value. The second workflow (B) starts workflow (A) with a start workflow action.

Now this is the interesting part I record the value in workflow (B): 13/04/2016 12:00:00 AM .

I then pass the value in workflow (B) to workflow (A), with no change to the value I record the value in (A). It returns the following: 13/04/2016 10:00:00 AM .

Additional information that may help trouble shoot:

• Both workflows are site collection workflows on the same site collection.
  • My regional settings are set to Sydney Australia (could account for +10 hours)
  • If I enter the date manually the value stays the same as input date and time.

Currently the only way I can address this issue is to set workflow (B) date and time -10 hours before calling workflow (A). This is not ideal because if its dependent on regional settings like I think then as soon as daylight savings start again then it will be out by an hour.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
xMikeX
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Nintex workflow 2010 start form date and time values are not correct when triggered by a start workflow action.

Hi,

Are you setting the time portion "12:00:00 AM" upon starting workflow B or are you just leaving it to default? 

Thanks,