i am using sharepoint 2013. i am using nintex with version: 188.8.131.52. i have been asked to upgrade to latest version : 184.108.40.206.
1. can you please tell me steps and best practices
2. Can we directly upgrade to latest veriosn as i ma using very old version of nintex
3. How much time approx it will take to upgrade to new version.
4. Any complexties that can be faced?
5. How can i check if i am using english veriosn or international
Hope this helps.
@praios81 thanks for your response, another 4 questions
1. How much time will it take to upgrade the Nintex database
2. Do we need to publish the workflow instances again?
3. Do we need to do anything with SP content databases ?
4. From where shall we download the latest installer.