Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.

• 27 August 2015
  • 0 replies

Badge +4

Symptoms

Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.

Diagnoses

I have just installed K2 for SharePoint app on my SP2013 UAT environment. This is also our first time installing SmartForms (runtime). The first thing I did after install and adding the app was add the K2 worklist. Looks good on the server, but on my local machine (with my login) I get a certificate error.

We noticed during registration of the app that the claims authentication is using HTTPS. We don't know why. Should use HTTP. Can you please assist us with resolving this and understanding how it happened? Thanks!

Resolution

Issue: Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate. Hello K2! I have just installed K2 for SharePoint app on my SP2013 UAT environment. This is also our first time installing SmartForms (runtime). The first thing I did after install and adding the app was add the K2 worklist. Looks good on the server, but on my local machine (with my login) I get a certificate error.

We noticed during registration of the app that the claims authentication is using HTTPS. We don't know why. Should use HTTP. Can you please assist us with resolving this and understanding how it happened? Thanks!

Resolution: Got on a call with Michael who was able to assist with trouble shooting. Video of meeting sent via FTP server. ftp.k2.com. Walked through the sharepoint configuration manager, adjusting bindings and port numbers, and set up sharepoint site on UAT environment.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!