Can't view Activity Escalations

• 30 January 2014
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

Badge

We're running version 4.6.1 and as of fairly recently we can no longer see Activity Escalations in any of our processes, either in K2 Studio or in Visual Studio 2010.

Previously-created Escalations are still there, because if you edit other parts of the process and deploy it they still fire when triggered, but we just can't see them in the editor. An Activity with Escalations appears exactly as an Activity without them.

Any idea why this might be happening? We've tried editing on two different machines and both exhibit the same problem.

Thanks

7 replies

Badge +7

Hi Neliviticus

We have done some research on the issue you are facing and unfortunatly we can't seem to find any releavent documentation on the matter. My suggestion would be that you log a ticket, so that investigation can be done as to if its a bug on 4.6.1.

Regards

Nelly  

Badge +6

Hi,

Has any of the K2 configuration files or databases been modified in any way? Also have you tried creating a new K2 workflow from scratch to see if it just in the case of old processes or new ones as well.

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi Nelviticus

Please can you confirm if the event that is executed when the trigger is executes is configured correctly. As I think if the event is not configured as it should be, then when the trigger is fired there is nothing to display (no process is then created).

You can also have a look at this document from page 9 downwoards, I saw this handles the Escalation process.

200.DUB - K2 Workspace - Administration

Badge +4

Hi Nelviticus,

You mentioned that you tried editing the process on two different machines.

Is the two machines used as client pc’s?

Have you tried editing the process on the server itself?

And is it doing the same on the server?

Regards

Quintin

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi Nelviticus

Just doing a quick follow up in regards with the information a documentation i provided in my previous post, was this information/documentation able to help in assisting towards a solution?

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi Nelviticus

We have not recieved any feedback regarding the issue in this conversation. Please advise if you were able to solve this issue and if it can be marked as solved or do you require futher assistance?

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi Nelviticus

I am kindly marking this post as solution due to no response and no solution being marked.