cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Nintex is not available on SP-Sites, altough it got installed without errors and the solutions are deployed.

Hello,

I face an issue with Nintex Workflow 2013 (3.1.4.11) on a SP 2013-Farm.

Nintex is not available on SP-Sites, altough it got installed without errors and also the solutions are deployed.

BR

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Nintex is not available on SP-Sites, altough it got installed without errors and the solutions are deployed.

Hello,

Did you activate the Nintex features under Site Settings?

-Mike

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: Nintex is not available on SP-Sites, altough it got installed without errors and the solutions are deployed.

I use SP2010, expect it's the same. In Central Admin go to Manage Web Applications and activate the feature for the webapp. Then you need to activate at site collection level.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

And then lastly on the web features (Manage Site Features) for workflow to work

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Did Andrew and Mike's suggestions help?

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

I didn’t have an issue, I was answering the guy who had an issue. But thanks for checking.

Mitzi

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi IT Operating​,

have you solved your issue? If some answer has been helpful, could you mark them as Correct?

Regards

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply