cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nintex forms printing headers and footers

How do I hide headers and footers on Nintex forms when printing to a pdf.  Using IE

6 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Nintex forms printing headers and footers

Hi Michele,

you can use custom CSS for hiding things from your pdf print.

This article shows you how to apply css for the print in general: Set margin for "Print to PDF" 

This article describes how to hide explicitly the footer:  

If you need to hide additional parts of your form I recommend you to use your browsers developer tools and the DOM inspector to find the controls you want to hide and find the classes/IDs you can use in your CSS.

Regards

Philipp

Not applicable

Hi,

How does it apply to Headers?  I need both hidden.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

You can hide anyhting this way. Just give your control a css class and use "visibility: hidden !important;" in your css as shown in the linked articles.

If you mean the header that is showing the image, the image itself has the class "Nintex-Forms-banner". but there is another image lying below that has no class set, so you need to provide one yourself.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I dont want to hide the banner, just the useless verbage at the top of the form when you print, here is a copy of the print preview, the top before the form title is what i need to hide.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I solved it.  In Form Settings, Custom CSS enter the following; 

#suiteBar

{

display: none !important;

}

The blue suite bar will no longer be seen when printing the form or in print preview.

Not applicable

Hi, ‌, Glad you got a solution. Feel free to click the "mark correct" button on the answer!

It's helpful for others who seek correct answers for similar questions. Thanks!

0 Kudos