We are facing problem on K2 blackpoint trial version

• 21 January 2010
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello Support Team

I downloaded K2 blackpoint trial version and installed in my sharepoint server machine and then started to follow 9 intial processes steps  but it is giving me "Authentication required for session 0C9BC6934B88BAB50D3D463CBC1EA6A0" error on
- Management Console  (step 7) part.   We are planning to buy K2 blackpoint license version but before that we need to do generate few workflows and its features.

Kindly provide support for this.

Regards,

Viraj Vashi

3 replies

Badge +1

Looks to me it is a Kerberos security issue. You might have missed out specific configuration here and there.

Can you describe your installation topology? Where are SharePoint, SQL Server and K2 blackpoint installed? Are they on the same box?

I assume that Active Directory is also present where the server is joined to the domain.

Please provide more information, it would be difficult to know what is going on, given the complexity of Kerberos settings.

Badge +1

The problem has not been solved yet.

I am sending you our K2 blackpoint installation document which covers all steps
from begin to end of K2 blackpoint installation. You just see the screenshots of
all steps and let us know that where we did mistake in configuration? I would be
very thankful to you about this.

Regards,

Viraj Vashi

Badge +9

You shouldn't install the runtime services in the same site as SharePoint as the SharePoint site tends to cause a lot of issues for other IIS applications unless you tweak the settings (which is quite a bit and very manual).

I would try uninstalling it and then re-installing with the runtime services installed in a fresh site.

I would also force the new site to use NTLM (by using the cscript adsutil.vbs w3svc/<site ID>/NTAuthenticationProviders "NTLM" command) as this is a single server setup.  Same applies to the SharePoint WFE as well.