cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Nintex forms not working after performing Export-SPWeb and Import-SPWeb

Jump to solution

I have an application on one site collection, which has a Nintex form attached to a list. I do an export of the site using Export-SPWeb and import the CMP file in another site collection, everything seems fine except that I am unable to view the Nintex form, error Something went wrong is displayed. I am able to open Nintex Forms Designer from the list and my form is there already, but hitting on preview throws the same error (Something went wrong).  I am able to narrow down the issue that all of the Person or Group fields in form are causing the issue. If I remove the person or group fields and hit preview everything looks fine. If I delete the person or group controls and add them again it works fine, but this will be a more tedious thing to do as I have a lot of forms and with multiple person or group fields.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

NB: I have activated the Nintex forms site feature prior to import and verified everything was fine.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Nintex forms not working after performing Export-SPWeb and Import-SPWeb

Jump to solution

do you bind people & group fields to a sharepoint groups?

they might be different (different internal IDs) accross sites.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thank you Mairan for the leads, and sorry for getting back late. That was the issue exactly, when the Nintex form contains person or group field which if attached to SharePoint group this happens, I have to update the list settings to use All Users instead of specific sharepoint group, export and import to another site collection, then add the group filter again on the list column.

Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

glad you sorted it out.

Nintex User, consider marking the topic answered so that it gets closed.

0 Kudos