cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Nintex forms, calendar control not working with modal dialogue

Hi,

I am having an issue with the Nintex Forms Calendar control that is not displaying the calendar icon and time.

1. I am creating an Outage Calendar for our IS team using Nintex forms.
  2. Created an App "Outage Calendar" of type Calendar.
  3. Customized the Item form using Nintex form and published the auto-generated form with all default columns.
  4. When I try to create an event from Calendar view, a modal dialogue opens with published Nintex form
  5. But the Start Date and End Date(both date & Time fields) displayed as a single line textbox instead of Calendar controls.

Can someone help me how can I fix this issue? Or is there a way to avoid the modal popup for creating New Event?

Thanks

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Nintex forms, calendar control not working with modal dialogue

Hi Suresh,

When the default Nintex Form is generated it should really be just using Date/Time controls for the start and end dates. Did it definitely look something like this when you created it?

EventForm.png

If you try resetting the Form through the Reset option in the ribbon of the Designer, are you still faced with the same issue?

If so this might be something we need to raise a support ticket for as in the first instance it sounds like it will need a bit of investigation. It's definitely not the standard behavior if you're just using the default Form.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Nintex forms, calendar control not working with modal dialogue

Hi,

i also have the same problem, when connected to: xxxxx, the date time are gone.

when published, there is no calendar icon

0 Kudos