cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nintex form is getting error "body stream exhausted " on ios...

Jump to solution

I have developed a simple request form and configured attachments. it is working well for windows.

But is getting error on iphone/ipad(IOS) when adding attachments

Error Message "safari cannot open the page. the error was: "request body stream exhausted" +  nintex forms"

Can any one have same issue?

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Nintex form is getting error "body stream exhausted " on ios...

Jump to solution

So you build the form with Nintex forms and trying to fill that form throws an error ? It sounds like iOS problem. Look here:

xmlhttprequest - iOS 6 (iPhone/iPad) Image Upload "Request Body Stream Exhausted" with NTLM/Windows ...

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

why we required custom code to upload regular attachment? The same function is working on all other browsers.

This form is already enabled NTLM/Windows authentication.....

Please let me know if there are any setting on form level or server level.

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

The problem is the way Safari and IIS talk.  If you read the article from above, Safari is not expecting an NTLM authentication challenge at the end.  When it receives this challenge it doesn't know what to do so it throws that error.  Have you tried Chrome on the iOS device to narrow down the problem?  Safari and SharePoint do not play well together at all.  You should also look at Nintex Mobile, that may be a better solution.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thank you Davis,

Yes I played with Google chrome and it is working excellent on both iPad and iPhone.

And attachment option is also working few times in IOS, after applied file formats on "Allowed file formats (enter each format on its own line)" of attachment control validation settings.

I tried already with Nintex Mobile , but no use

0 Kudos