cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nintex form in trail version on-prem?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm new to Nintex workflows/forms and currently using trail version for 30 days. Is it possible to create nintex forms in trail versoin? Am I missing something in setting up nintex? Please help me with this.
Thanks in advance,

Dhaval

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Nintex form in trail version on-prem?

Jump to solution

Hi Dhaval,

yes you can create forms with the trial version. Make sure you have activated all Nintex SiteCollection and Site Features in the SharePoint site where you want to use Nintex. This is normally all you need to do when the installation was successful.

You will then have a Nintex Forms button in the ribbon of your lists/libraries which brings you to the forms designer where you can customize your item forms.

Be aware that there are separate tools for Workflows and Forms. If you have only downloaded a trial version of Nintex Workflow, you can't create forms yet. You will need a trial version for Nintex Forms as well.

Regards

Philipp

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Philip,

Thank you for your time. As you said I've checked sitecollection features and site feature where I want to use nintex form. It seems like I've downloaded a trial version of Nintex Workflow only.

Please refer the images and correct if I'm wrong.

Site Collection Features:

sitecollectionfeatures.png

Site Features:

sitefeature.png

Thanks & Regards,

Dhaval

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Hi Dhaval,

seems like you are right, these are my site collection features:

Be aware that there are no additional site features for Nintex Forms. You can request a trial for Nintex Forms on the same site as for Nintex Workflow.

Regards

Philipp