An exception occurred while processing parameter [InputPassword]

• 11 September 2018
  • 6 replies

Hello Everyone,

I’m trying to extract data from CSV file, which will upload to the SharePoint online library and the data add into a SharePoint List.
I created the Nintex workflow for Office 365 with below
– Created a web request action, in the web request action given the document encoded URL from input reference, username & password (global administrator)
– Regular expression action to split the CSV lines
– For each loop CSV lines, in the container regular expression to split the values from lines
– Get Item collection, assign names from above collection
--Finally creating list items from the collection

_ Workflow will trigger when document uploded
When uploading the CSV files into the library, I’m getting the following error from the web request action which logged into log history
“An exception occurred while processing parameter [InputPassword]” – Need help

Note: I’m using the Nintex workflow for Office 365 and typing username & password manually in the web request

Thanks in Advance

6 replies

Badge +2

Hi Vinay, I am experiencing the same issue? please let me know if you have able to resolve this issue.. I am raising a support request with Nintex now and will let you know if I get any update.

Yes, after trouble shooting with Nintex I figure out the issue, our client is a Financial and secured so when ever Nintex workflow for Office 365 making a call from outside the network, Azure AD blocking the call, I have allowed Nintex app in blocked conditional access in Azure AD, It's weird the error show different and workaround is different, did you figure out the issue? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi Shanaka Naranpanawe‌ - did you receive a response from support? We are also experiencing this odd issue.

CC Dan Burke // Andrew Glasser // Ryan O'Leary // William Knowles // Callum Bundy

Hello,

Sorry to hear that this is occurring. 

Can you please provide me the support case number and I will be happy to follow up with you?

Rhia Wieclawek‌ going forward, please feel free to reach out to me via email for such inquiries or escalated support issues.

Thanks!

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Typically I would, but when it's a group issue - several of us in a community thread - it's always nice to have some input that we can all share. It's nice to discuss with Nintex folks who may be able to help us close out the thread with a thought on why something is occurring.

Badge +9

Hi Rhia,

I believe this is being caused by an issue that we're aware of and actively working to fix now, I imagine you are finding that this is occurring on a site that has been created in the last  ~2 months or has had it's first workflow published in the last ~2 months (I don't believe it will occur on older sites).

Right now I don't have an easy workaround, if you have a site where this is causing a major issue you can DM me the address and I'll confirm we're on top of it, goes for you too Shanaka Naranpanawe

Callum