cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lgiambar
Nintex Newbie

Nintex form attachments to a new library

Jump to solution

Is there a way to move attachments from a Nintex item form to a new SharePoint library? We have an expense reimbursement Nintex form and want to move the attachments (receipts) to a new document library so that they are not just stored on the form.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
courtney_shelto
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex form attachments to a new library

Jump to solution

Hey Leah! Can you tell us what version of forms and workflow you have (On prem vs 365)? Here are a few threads that might get you started:

Write Attachment from List into Separate Library 

0 Kudos
lgiambar
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

yes sorry, I meant to add that in my question. I am using 2013 on prem. 

0 Kudos
courtney_shelto
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Definitely check out that first link then, seems to be exactly what you're looking for

0 Kudos
Highlighted
lgiambar
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

have you used that action before? I keep getting this error. I have tried multiple different credentials although it doesn't seem as though I should need credentials as I am just trying to copy the attachments to a library on the same site. 

0 Kudos
courtney_shelto
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I have not used that action, but perhaps ‌ could assist as it was his comment originally

lgiambar
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I got this to work. For some reason my control kept defaulting credentials into the override credentials and it kept erroring out on me. I was able to save the action without any login credentials and it worked.