cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zyang
Nintex Newbie

Nintex form 2010 refresh only the list view control without refresh the form

Dear experts,

I have built a form with a parent / child structure using the list view control. The list view cntrol shows all the documents 'attached' to the parent form. 

I added a  javascript button 'add new document' who opens a modal dialog to upload a document and pass the ID of the parent item as a query string.

My question is that if we can use jquery to refresh only the list view control instead of refreshing the whole form? after uploading a document I need to refresh the control without loss of any unsaved data.

Best regards,

Zhaoshuo

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Nintex form 2010 refresh only the list view control without refresh the form

have a look on this thread.

data on the form should be preserved, but form refresh will still be noticeable

Refresh List View without parent page reload 

0 Kudos
zyang
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex form 2010 refresh only the list view control without refresh the form

Hello,

Thanks for your help. Do you mean using the javascript function __dopostback with the id of the control?

I tried this it seems work but some of the fields in the form show incorrectly after the refresh.

It should be like this:

Do you have any idea?

Best regards,

Zhaoshuo

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

I'm not sure....

were they hidden at the moment of postback?

looks like they did not get fired or processed correctly some rendering event.

0 Kudos
zyang
Nintex Newbie

Yes. These controls are hidden at the moment of postback. They are Under the tab "workflow". Is there anyway to overcome this?

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

I'm affraid I cannot assist with this further on.

I do not have SP2010 system available to test what might be going on there.

I tried to reproduce the scenario on SP2013 and there it seems to work correctly.

0 Kudos