cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nintex does not calculate and update a column "End Time" in calendar (event) list.

I presume the reason for this behaviour is the fact that Start/End Time in Outlook/Exchange  is saved as a serial number. Is there any solution?

Thanks Stefan

Tags (2)
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Nintex does not calculate and update a column "End Time" in calendar (event) list.

Hi Stefan,

Are you creating an event with the Workflow?  Is this in a SharePoint Calendar or are you using this with Outlook integration?

The end time is a date-time field. Are you supplying both values?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: Nintex does not calculate and update a column "End Time" in calendar (event) list.

Hello Francois,

I found the solution after a hint from a collegue: It seems to be a SharePoint bug (which was described firstly in 2008 but in a programing context! See Link : https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/31e84d74-3ea8-44df-86dc-2dc62381ab3b/set-endda...

If you want to change the "End Time" field you have to update additionally the field "start Time" (and vice versa). Now SharePoint accepts the modification!

19-08-_2016_15-21-45.png

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Well that's two hours I'll never get back.  LOL.  Thanks for the suggestion Stefan Lischker  Worked for me.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply