Recommendation sought for formal Nintex Training ? Any suggested Training Providers the community would recommend?

Badge +3

I'm looking for formal Nintex Enterprise Forms and Workflow training. Does the Nintex Community have any suggestions for Nintex Training Providers you've used and would recommend using them? Any suggestions would be helpful.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi Frank Cheney,

My organization has used both TekDog and Combined Knowledge. I personally participated in a TekDog training session in Las Vegas at the Nintex Conference and I used Combined Knowledge a few years ago where I participated in a 40 hour live online training series for workflows. CK is out of the UK so my training was afternoon evening here in the states. Other folks in my org that used TekDog were very satisfied with the training. I thought both organizations did a great job with the material. Whatever you choose, be aware, it is a bit pricey for the average user to fund but I have spoken with both companies and they are willing to be very price flexible and package imaginative if you have a group of folks in your org that want to fill training seats.

Regards,

Patrick

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

We've used Combined Knowledge and recommend them.

Badge +16

We use Combined Knowledge Rob PrattChris Casingena​ and have worked with them to have a training course totally tailored to our business (ie only covering the actions and configurations we allow our business to use, as opposed to an off the shelf course).  Their communication and feedback is second to none - couldn't recommend them highly enough!  I know that they also cater for different timezones and will deliver training to your specified time (I assume for an additional fee though).

Badge +16

‌ can this question be closed out with a marked correct answer or do you still require assistance?

Badge +3

Cassy,

I marked Frank Field's response as correct and marked all of the others as Helpful but in my opinion they are all correct.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions as it was very helpful.

Frank