Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Nintex Workflow with Infopath forms and Lazy Approval not working as expected

Hi,

I am using an Approval workflow using nintex workflow

I updated the task forms using InfoPath.

I am using request data instead of assign flexi task as I need some input from the approver.

In the Email, I get the form , but its not working as expected. If I approve/reject it always go to reject and other values are not retained. What I should do now?

This is my Email structure

Dear Manager,

A draft request is pending your review for approval as requested per the attached documents .

To respond to this request via Sharepoint site, Please click here

Draft Request Details:

Transaction ID: 355
Comments:
Detailed reason:

---Form Start---

Confirm/Approve Draft Request:[No]Drop down
Rejection Reasons[blank]-Drop down, couldn't get the values in drop down
Explanation[   ]Multiline

---Form End---

LazyApproval enabled. You can reply by filling in the values between the square brackets in the body of the message.

Labels: (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Nintex Workflow with Infopath forms and Lazy Approval not working as expected

Hi Aruna

I understand your users need to input data and at the same time approve/reject task. However, you cannot use the Request Data action to actually Approve/Reject task. It is only used to collect data.

Based on your scenario I suggest you use the Flexi-Task action and customize Outcomes.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gorica

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Workflow with Infopath forms and Lazy Approval not working as expected

Hi Aruna Avinash,

Can you please guide me how to update Task Forms using InfoPath. I want to use Customize InfoPath Form in Request Approval or Flexi Task Action.