Nintex Workflow Report screen

• 29 January 2019
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +8

Through the Nintex Report web screen, I can see a number of workflows that are in progress. These are old versions of a workflow. I only need the current version and therefore need to terminate the old versions. It allows me to do this but only one by one - there are loads. How can I terminate them all in one go?

These old workflows runs are only showing in the report screen and nowhere else.

I have tried to terminate all workflows but these do not terminate - it like they are separate to other running workflows?

I have purged workflows - but these old workflows do not appear in the list.

Thanks

1 reply

Badge +17

See if the instructions below helps you. I know there is a way to specify deleting old instances of a workflow which in turn removes the running or pending instances as well. You could also export the workflow, then delete the other one which would remove the instaces of that workflow, then import it back in to create a new workflow.

I'd say start by exploring the purging options https://help.nintex.com/en-us/nintex2013/help/Workflow/RootCategory/Configuration/Nintex.Workflow.PurgeWorkflowData.htm