cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nintex Workflow task Notification cc users

Hi folks,

i have a requirement where in i am querying a list and fetching data for To and CC users as collection, using Assign todo task, i am asking for their opinion on some topic, i know it is possible to create individual task with To users but i have a requirement where with every To user i need to have a set of CC user while sending a task notification. Currently i am stuck on this step.nintex workflow2013 assign to do task #task notification

Please support.

Thanks

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Nintex Workflow task Notification cc users

You can send an email to the CC users before assigning the task to the To users as only To users are supposed to complete the task. Will that help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Workflow task Notification cc users

Hello Akshay,

a technical solution will surely be tricky. As Kapil said, CC-Users will not be able to do anything with the task. So as long as it is just for notification purposes I would try to solve it organizationally instead of technically. Do they need to be noticed about the task at run time? If not show the the CC-Users how to access a page where all notification tasks are visible to them in case they need to watch the information included. If they need to be noticed at runtime I would go with Kapil and send them an email before assigning the task to TO-users.

Kind regards,

Enrico

0 Kudos