Error in executing K2.Net SmartForm

• 19 December 2005
  • 1 reply

Badge
Hi
I'm exploring K2.net smartform.While executing the .net application with k2.net smartform, i'm getting the error in browser that "Page can not be intialized.The worklist item does not exist or it has been already complete".Could anybody put some light on how to resolve it?In apllication's web config file, K2 Server Name is already added into <appSettings> section. Not only that if I try again, it's showing the message,"<DOMAIN>IUSER_<K2.NETSERVERNAME> does not have permissions to start the process."

1 reply

Badge +11
A couple of points...
1. I would recommend to download the training material from the Customer and Partner portal (http://portal.k2workflow.com).
2. Depending on the page type, you can not browse the smartform directly from within Visual Studio. A client page needs a serial number to be passed-in.
3. 'Page cannot be initialized' - normally means a web.config file problem.
4. 'The worklist item does not exist or it has been already complete' - normally means that you are working with a Client page and the corresponding worklist item has already been completed by another user.
5. '<DOMAIN>IUSER_<K2.NETSERVERNAME> does not have permissions to start the process.' - normally means you're working with a Plan page.
6. Make sure that your site security is set NOT to allow Anonymous access but only allow 'Integrated Windows Authentication'.

There's obviously one or more settings not in place.

Regards,
Ockert