cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Workflow View reports is broken

The "View reports" link in the Nintex Workflow section of Site Settings leads to this error:

Sorry, something went wrong

An error occurred during the processing of /dept/Marketing/NintexWorkflowReportPages/home.aspx. Code blocks are not allowed in this file.

This happens in all my site collections.  The errors in ULS are similar to above, code blocks, etc.  I have SharePoint 2013 & Workflow 3.4
Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Nintex Workflow View reports is broken

Hi,
There could be many reasons for this issue.

1. If you change your masterpage back to the default do you still see this issue?

2. Sometimes this is caused by having too much data to be reported on.
The Workflow History list on the site should not have more than 5000 items in it.
The dbo.workflowProgress table in the Nintex Content database should have no more than around 15 million rows in it.

3. It is possible that SharePoint is blocking the server side script.
This can be enabled in the web.config file.
This MSDN post talks about it:
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/4d6e54cc-7f01-447b-8fc7-bc589f1d6784/avoiding-...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Workflow View reports is broken

Thank you Simon for your help.

1. This seems like a needlessly risky solution to something I'm not sure is really a problem.  I don't know if these workflow reports would be useful to me.

2. NintexWorkflowHistory = 2891; WorkflowProgress = 7,629,003

3. Also needlessly risky and I don't know what script to reference.

I was only looking for an easy solution since we are beginning our project to upgrade to SP 2019.

Thank you

0 Kudos