cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Nintex Workflow - System Account cancel the workflow

Hi I am getting below errors from last 2 days before that my workflows were running OK without any issues 

We have schedules for few workflows on different share point sites... in which few workflows runs once a day in morning times and few workflows runs when new document added to list or library ...on condition basis...

we had windows security patch upgrade on weekend and from Monday onwards we are getting below errors when workflow schedulers are triggered ...and i don't see any further progress even if i trigger few of those workflows manually tooo...this issue occurs on both Dev and live environments ...

not sure if the issue is related to windows security upgrade or not ... but we are end up with no solution on it after restarting sharepoint & nintex Timer services also...

So can someone please help me to fix ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Nintex Workflow - System Account cancel the workflow

Try to re-publish the wf

If it's not helping try to dig into sharepoint wf logs to see the reasons for that issue

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

We are currently experiencing the same issue, and it started around the same time. Very basic workflows are failing - it doesn't seem to be related to a specific function of the workflow.

We are investigating security patches now to our environment, but no real leads so far.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Guys,

thanks for your reply on this.

this issue is because of windows security patch upgrade, more information can be found in below site.

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/rodneyviana/2018/09/13/after-installing-net-security-patches-to-add...

After updating .net config files as detailed in above page I managed to fix the issues with Nintex workflows.

hope this helps

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

I just found that in the forums. Thank you for your response!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply