Delete Processes and/or Projects from workspace

• 18 January 2008
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

Could someone point me in the direction of how to remove a project and/or process from the workspace once it is deployed?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Mike Trouard

6 replies

Badge +3
As far as I know, that's not possible, It may be possible to write a utility yourself to do this, but as yet I haven't seen any.
Badge +7

I've hit this issue too, and found that the only thing you can do is to ensure that old workflows arent triggered.

When I had a workflow triggered by a sharepoint event, I used the K2 site settings to remove the relationship between the document library and the workflow.

I think this is a known issue at the moment and the tech guys at K2 are working on it

Martin

Badge +8

Well in the K2 2003 days there were some DB scripts available to do this.  Now I asked K2 support for the updated scripts for BlackPearl about two months ago and they said it is under development and others have asked for it.  I believe it is still an open ticket for myself.

I WOULD NOT recommend trying to write the scripts yourself.

Jason

Badge +5
Anyone come across a solution for this yet?
Badge +7

I've heard on the K2 grapevine that a method of removing processes will be available in the next upcoming release of K2 [blackpearl[

:-D

Martin

Badge +3

What is the official way to do this now?

I've seen the stored procedure that does this, but I'd like to know the supported way.

Thanks,

John