cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Workflow Features

There are some features in Nintex workflows that are great and some that are not. What are your favorite features and features that are the most problematic for you?

burkslm

5 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Nintex Workflow Features

No surprise... my absolute favorite part of Nintex Workflow, is User Defined Actions.  Love them!!!

My most problematic part, is the lack of User Defined Actions in the Office 365 product.  Once we implement that, it's going to be so awesome and open up some amazing workflow designs.

Vadim

Automation Master
Automation Master

My favorite feature continues to be the State Machine! So easy to configure, and used for a variety of concepts.

I had to stop and think about a least favorite. But I wold say dictionaries.

jflegras
Nintex Newbie

Favorites : I'm not able to select just one :

State machine, scheduled site workflows, "..." to select format

The worst is for math calculation : how many bloc to resolve ax2 + bx + c

burkslm
Nintex Newbie

It definitely is hard to pick just one. I love state machines and flexi-tasks. I can't think right off about one I don't like. I guess calling a web service. I guess that is one because one can't use it here because we don't have an account to call it. I understand the security and all be it restricts us developers.

mlauer
Nintex Newbie

My favorites are Flexi Task and State Machine but also Action Set for grouping and for running actions with owner credentials.