cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Nintex Workflow 2010: Last Task Respondent Actual Token addin

The version for Nintex Workflow 2013 can be found here: Nintex Workflow 2013 Addin: Last Task Actual Respondent Token

This addin for Nintex Workflow 2010 adds new insertable common data tokens to find the login name or display name of the user who last responded to a workflow task that was assigned to a group.

This differs to the out of the box 'Last task respondent' token which will resolve as the name of the group instead of the individual user who responded on behalf of the group.

Disclaimer: As stated in our Terms of Use, Nintex is not responsible for any third-party content made available for download on Nintex Connect, whether or not this content has been reviewed and/or moderated by Nintex and regardless of who originated that content (including, but not limited to, Nintex employees, partners, affiliates, or moderators).  Users shall assume all risks associated with applications and other content provided on Nintex Connect.  Nintex does not provide support for any content and plugins provided for download at communities.nintex.com.

Labels: (1)
8 Replies
s_devalk
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Workflow 2010: Last Task Respondent Actual Token addin

I have noticed that this functionality (viewing the last respondent when task is assigned to a group) is also not present in Nintex Workflow 2013, will the addin also work for NW2013?

aaron_labiosa
Nintex Newbie

It will not unfortunately.

0 Kudos
s_devalk
Nintex Newbie

ok, so the workaround is as follows:

- turn on 'send individual tasks to group members',

- turn off the 'notification not required' message

- configure a workflow on the taskslist to delete the tasks that have been marked as 'not required'.

- find the task that actually completed en use the 'Assigned To' column

0 Kudos
aaron_labiosa
Nintex Newbie

If I get some time I will see if I can recompile/test the addin against SharePoint and Nintex Workflow 2013.

Not applicable

What is the status on this for 2013?  Is this available anywhere?  Is it integrated into nintex workflow 2013?

Not applicable

Any update on 2013 version of the add-in please ?

aaron_labiosa
Nintex Newbie

Hi everyone,

This has been ported to SharePoint/Nintex Workflow 2013 and can be found here: Nintex Workflow 2013 Addin: Last Task Actual Respondent Token

Paul Todd

ruchi malhotra

Sjoerd de Valk

Not applicable

Are there any plans to incorporate this into a version update for either 2010 or 2013 (rather than an Add-in solution?)

0 Kudos