cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ttesfaye
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Rules Pane for Nintex forms is not showing the bottom part of the Rules Pane

On the Nintex form, I am having an issue that the Rules pane is not showing the bottom part which should display the hide and Disable checkboxes for Formatting. This was displaying before, and not sure why it no longer allows me to scroll down to see the bottom part. I tried it with different zooms but still not showing. At one point , I also had a similar issue where the rules were not showing at all eventhough I checked the Show All option. That seem to get resolved now. Could someone please give me some insight on how to resolve this issue with not being able to scroll down to see the bottom part of the rules pane? Thank You.
Labels: (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
chaddavis
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Rules Pane for Nintex forms is not showing the bottom part of the Rules Pane

I actually have the same problem in my environment, and I believe it has to do with some custom CSS we have applied.

However, as a temporary solution, you should be able to simply use the Tab key on your keyboard to jump down to that area and make it visible. I would suggest clicking in a text field in the Rules section so you don't have to tab so far.

0 Kudos
ttesfaye
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Rules Pane for Nintex forms is not showing the bottom part of the Rules Pane

This is a little weird. All of a sudden I can now see the full pane. Somehow the rule I started to build was gone and I can see the while pane so recreating it now. Not sure why it is acting this way. I did nothing to fix it. Thank you.
0 Kudos